Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I need to get blogging again!  It's been a long while, and I have NO viewers any more!  So, when I look at the exciting lineup of Film coming up this season, I know I'm going to have something to write about.  BUT....I need to change my format a bit.  Usually I simply give my highly "opinionated" view of the films I've seen and leave it at that.  As far as this season's lineup I'm going to approach them more as "subject" reviews, and dive into the interconnections and background noise that go into the making of great films, and hopefully offer some insight that other reviewers might miss. 

Up and coming commentary will be on the following:

Devil
BlackSwan
Tron
Hereafter
Voyage of the Dawn Treader

I'll be offering up commentary on Inception here pretty soon, if I can just get OUT and go SEE it!  Cannot believe I haven't seen that yet.

More to come.

Agitatus

No comments: