Search This Blog

Friday, June 01, 2012

Safe House - 2012 - Denzel Washington, Ryan Reynolds, Vera Farminga, Benden Gleeson, Sam Shepard

Messy.  Very messy.

Taut.  Tense.  Let's see....uh, same kind of tension as Borne Identity, only more sustained, and more bloodshed, and....well, more bloodshed actually.  Lots of close-up action and psychological tension, and cool Mr. Washington, as usual somehow cool even when he's dying.

Oh, and the CIA is bad, a brand new revelation that has NEVER been said in motion pictures before!  Wow!  I can't believe they were even able to make this picture without getting shut down by the government for treason or something!  I mean, please!  I can't believe that I've seen this!  Wow!  I was looking over my shoulder as I left the theatre because I thought for sure that black ops was going to go all gangsta on us outside the theatre and pull us in for Nterrogation and such.  Man.  I am still scared!  Ah!  If you rent this.....well....change your phone number and your IP address or something because you could get your internet cut off, and a bad credit report, and...and...who knows what else!

No comments: